This course will follow Oracle JSF certification topics and implement the required codes one by one while progressing. Here is the certification topics:
Essentials of JSF2.0
- Identify the features of JSF such as Facelets, BookMarkable View, AJAX support and the benefits they bring in
- Identify the life cycle stages of JSF, flow of request processing, and purpose of FacesContext
- Design XHTML pages using JSF HTML tag library and demonstrate usage of JSF implicit objects
- Develop and associate model components with views using CDI Named beans and identify the advantages of CDI Named beans over Managed Bean
- Manage user and application state using various scopes like flash, conversation, application, request, and session
- Implement internationalization/Localization using resource bundle and Locale class
JSF Navigation Model
- Design JSF pages with static and dynamic implicit navigation
- Configure faces-config XML file to implement navigation rules including conditional and redirection
- Design bookmarkable views
Data Conversion and Validation model
- Implement data conversion model using JSF standard converters
- Create, configure, and use custom converters
- Identify the best suited standard validator and implement it in a given JSF application
- Create, configure, and use custom validators
- Describe the usage of bean validation
- Use CDI Named bean in a JSF application to handle action and valuechange events
- Create and implement listeners to handle events
- Develop JSF application that handle life cycle events
- Implement asynchronous events using AJAX
Data table and Composite Components
- Design a DataTable with header and footer to populate and manipulate data from various components like Array, List, ResultSet, DataModel and describe the differences between dataTable and ui:repeat
- Implement composite components in JSF application and enhance it using AJAX
- Implement templates in a JSF application and describe the differences between ui:composition and ui:decorate
- Identify when and how to use custom components and custom renderers.
- Enhance JSF application using HTML5 components
I have bachelor and Msc degree on computer science engineering from one of the best universities in Turkey, Yeditepe University.
I have been working as software architecture for more than 6 years and developed many scalable, reusable CRM, e-state, campaign management systems in companies like Huawei, Ebay Turkey and Nortel Netas. I am specialized in JSF 2.0 and PrimeFaces,Struts 2.0 and Spring MVC for MVC structure, Spring for dependency injection, Hibernate for ORM, Oracle, PostgreSql as RDBMS, MongoDB for NoSQL, EhCache for caching, Android Programming, Semantic Web Programming.
I have taught Java EE, JSP/ Servlet basics and Android Programming to many colleagues in several companies like Huawei, EBay Turkey and universities like Yeditepe University.